GloLights, InternationalCoats, and RareFear Welcome You To The Animal Jam Glammerous Jammerous!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

News and NFL Showdown


Letz gooo Pats! Boop boop, boop yeahhhhh!!! XD #AFC Championship


Oh and by the way, sorry for not posting! I have this huge hockey tournament and it's all I can really focus on!


Hmm, what's new in Jamaa? Well, it's been really active in Epic Wonders, there's the new nonmember raccoon hats for 1,750 gems! We also got the BirthStone Display for 1,000 gems and Garnet BirthStone for 1,500 gems. Animal Jam is fancying things up a tad with the Diamond On Display for a whopping 4,500 gems! The rare hat of the day is the Rare Jester Hat for 350 gems! It's actually a decent rare today! To my knowledge, it came out in February of 2012. Get one today before they're gone!

 In Jam Mart Furniture there is A LOT of new stuff, we got the Elephant Shoji Screen For 150 gems I believe, and the Dog Sled for 400 gems, get 'em before they're gone folks! Okay, that's about it! Oh wait, erm, I think there's a new item in Jam Mart Clothing. Oh yes, the Lion Hat For 400 gems which I believe has been out before! Well, That's all I can really think of right now, I'm busy watching the Pats game, so bye, sorry if I missed something, there are pictures belowwww  >.<
(P.S. Check Out The HataPalooza  in

and

Lion Hat :)
Dog Sled
Elephant Shoji Screen :D 
Raccoon Hat In Epic Wonders :3
Diamond On Display In Epic Wonders .o.
BirthStone Display in Epic Wonders

 and now pictures of the Hatapalooza!
The Shop In Sarepia.

The Shop In Canyons Pathways (contains Top Hats)

And Finally the shop in Mt. Shiveer.



~Rarefear~






No comments:

Post a Comment